2.08.2012

breaking down the wall....

As of lately, my persistence in life has been met by what I refer to as "the wall."

When it comes to this wall, it feels like no matter what I do, no matter how hard I try to smash my fists against it, effort seems futile. I get tired, but I know that I need to keep on attempting to knock down my wall. Why? Because if I don't, then I have given up...and I am not a quitter. 

Whether it's my writing, or my photography, or any project I work on, I refuse to give up anymore than I have. I'm stronger than I have given myself credit for and now that I understand this, I can't back down. The world is in front of me and turning away from all the opportunity would not only disappoint those around me, but mostly myself. 

I will find the crack, keep pushing through, and break down everything around me. Screw the odds, the boundaries, the limitations. 2012 is my year...and I will make sure it stays that way.

~Jenny Rockstar

No comments:

Post a Comment