1.31.2012

some late night musings....

Coming close to 2 am....and yet I can't sleep yet. I have too much energy at the moment.


I've been thinking a lot lately about my life and where I'm heading. I have to admit, it's farther than I have been in the past few years, and yet I know that there's still a long way to go. The ideas are coming quicker, the ambition to be a writer returns with each word I write, the music in my soul gets louder, and my dreams seem reachable. (When have my dreams ever been this close? I can't remember.)


But I'm determined to make this year epic. The door is cracking open just a little and it's my job to push harder and open it all the way. I can't give up now. It's too close for me to turn around and walk away. 


I'm grateful for where my life is heading. On the verge of a breakthrough and the surface has only been scratched. 


Dream interviews, here I come.


Dream job, here I come.


Dream life....I'm already there.


~Jenny Rockstar



No comments:

Post a Comment