1.18.2012

A remake better than the original....at least I think so

I normally never post videos on any blog I write....especially here. But last night, as I watched one of my favorite shows, Glee, this particular number came up. I had been hearing about this song for weeks and weeks, knowing that it was going to be a number performed by Rachel for Finn. 

Just the arrangement of the performance, coupled with the emotion shown was enough to make me reach for several Kleenex. I know fans are very into this song right now, but I look at it as more than just a tear-jerker. It felt like in that moment, I could feel exactly what was happening....especially since I feel this way every single day and have for the past four years. 

So there it is. I think you should watch it. Watch it with a box a Kleenex on hand and/or your love by your side (if you have one). Glee has truly stepped up their game with giving us this. And big props to Lea Michele and Cory Monteith for their part in this performance. The Finn/Rachel dynamic would not be the same without them being Finn & Rachel, or 'Finchel' for those superfans (like me!)


Alright, now back to my normal blogging rituals....but feeling just a little more love than usual.

~Jenny Rockstar

p.s. - I love you too....life would not be the same without you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment